What is sibutramine 15mg used for?
Sibutramine 15mg is no longer available in the U.S. because of the risk of serious cardiovascular problems in some people who take it.
Sibutramine is indicated for the management of obesity, including weight loss and maintenance of weight loss, and should be used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet. Sibutramine is recommended for obese patients with an initial body mass index ≥ 30 kg/m2, or ≥ 27 kg/m2 in the presence of other risk factors (e.g., diabetes, dyslipidemia, controlled hypertension).
Sibutramine assists with weight-loss by altering neurotransmitters within the brain. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that are produced and released by nerves in order to communicate with other nerves. Released neurotransmitters may attach to other nerves or they may be taken up again by the nerves that release them, a process termed reuptake. Sibutramine blocks the reuptake of the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. Blocking the reuptake of neurotransmitters alters the balance of neurotransmitters within the nerve cells and thereby affect nerve function and interaction.
Use a Timer for Meals Sibutramine 15mg
Slowing down your eating time is a great habit for those concerned about overeating. Many people find that it is helpful to set a timer and stretch the meal out to accommodate a given amount of time, such as 20 minutes per meal. Doing this helps trigger the release of hormones that tell your body that you are full. You can also learn to savor and enjoy the taste of the food, which can be more rewarding than consuming oversized portions.
Uses Of Sibutramine:-Sibutramine
- Psychiatric conditions as bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa, serious depression or pre-existing mania
- Patients with a history of or a predisposition to drug or alcohol abuse
- Hypersensitivity to the drug or any of the inactive ingredients
- Patients below 18 and above 65 years of age
- Concomitant treatment with an MAO inhibitor, antidepressant or other centrally active drugs, particularly other anoretics
- History of peripheral arterial disease
- Hypertension that is not sufficiently controlled (e.g., >145/90 mmHg), caution in controlled hypertension
- Existing pulmonary hypertension
- Existing damage on heart valves, coronary heart disease, congestive heart failure, serious arrhythmias, previous myocardial infarction
- A history of coronary artery disease (e.g., angina, history of myocardial infarction), congestive heart failure, tachycardia, peripheral arterial
- occlusive disease, arrhythmia or cerebrovascular disease (stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA))
- Stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland)
- Closed-angle glaucoma
- Seizure disorders
- Enlargement of the prostate gland with urinary retention (relative contraindication)
- Pregnant and lactating women (relative contraindication). online.
Best Place to Buy Sibutramine 15mg Online Without Prescription Legit Sibutramine 15mg for Sale Online
Here, you can safely and securely Buy it online without prescription. Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and FDA approved. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with DHL, FedEx, and UPS for now.
You do NOT need a Prescription to order from us. Place your Order Now and we’ll ship your package discreetly to your location worldwide.